Model: G2535L | ECCN: EAR99 | Harmonization: 9026208000
Series: G | Product Line: Industrial Tools, Workholding Tools
This G-Series Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge contains glycerin to protect pressure sensing parts from vibration, sudden pressure changes, and moisture.
The dual scale face shows both psi and bar readings, and the extensive range includes a wide selection of models with maximum working pressures ranging from 100 to 15000 psi (7 to 1000 bar).
When using your gauges for high-cycle applications, we recommend using gauge snubbers or needle valves.
- Dual scale reading calibrated in bar and psi
- All pressure sensing parts sealed and dampened by glycerine for long life
- Includes safety blow-out disk and pressure equalizing membrane
- Copper alloy, coiled safety Bourdon tube for 70 bar and higher
- ± 1.5% accuracy of full scale
- Gauge snubbers or needle valves recommended for high cycle applications.