XC-1202ME Cordless Pump
The all-new line of cordless powered pumps provides a portable, cost-effective solution for remote locations that delivers the speed, power and longevity of a corded pump, says Enerpac Australia and New Zealand Regional Manager Mr Tony Brooks. The addition of a double-acting manual valve option enables compatibility with either single and double-acting tools.
Designed to satisfy the need for a long-lasting pump that can be used in hard-to-access areas, XC-Series cordless pumps are constructed of lightweight materials, equipped with a powerful, one-half horsepower motor and feature 28-volt, Lithium-Ion battery technology.
With its bladder reservoir, Enerpac’s cordless pumps eliminate venting and offer leak-free operation in any orientation. Plus, the overall body, handle and trigger have been ergonomically engineered to maximize ease-of-use and portability.
XC-Series cordless pumps deliver oil flow of 2.05 liters per minute at its low-pressure setting and .25 litres per minute when operating at full pressure, up to 700bar (10,000 psi). Additionally, the lithium-ion technology ensures XC-Series pumps provide end users with the battery runtime necessary to accommodate demanding application requirements.
Enerpac’s XC-Series promotes operator safety by removing trip hazards associated with traditional powered pumps. Safety features include overload protection circuitry, which safeguards both the pump and the operator from excessive amp draw or temperatures, and a trigger lock-off mechanism that protects against unintended operation during transport.
“With our in-depth understanding of industry demands and the challenges plaguing portable pump technology, we designed the XC-Series to be a durable solution versatile enough to satisfy our customers’ performance requirements,” said Brian Alexander, Global Product Manager at Enerpac.
“The XC-Series cordless pumps are the ideal solution for operating small to medium tools and cylinders.”
Cordless technology enables the XC-Series pump to deliver a tremendous amount of power in a small, portable package. It also makes the worksite safer by eliminating electrical cord or pneumatic hose trip hazards. Just like other cordless tools, the XC-Series battery powered pump makes the job at hand easier and safer.
1. Single- or double-acting valve
2. 28 volt Lithium-Ion Battery
3. Impact-resistant composite housing
4. Trigger lock-off
5. 1 or 2 liter oil reservoir
• Up to 5x faster than manual pumps
• Up to 2x faster than pneumatic pumps
Long run time
• Powerful battery delivers a high number of cycles per charge
• Two batteries included in most models for heavy use applications
• Impact resistant composite material, built to perform in the toughest work environments
• Weighs less than most common hand pumps
• Use in any position
• Sealed, vent free reservoir
Easy to transport
• Removable shoulder strap and integrated carrying handle
Lock off switch
• Trigger can be locked to prevent unwanted operation
• Eliminates trip hazards from electrical cords and air hoses
• Lightweight, enclosed design with integrated handle and carrying strap allow for safe transportation
Industrial grade battery technology
• 279 cuts of 3/8" (9.5mm) reinforcing bar using the WHC750 cutter
• 112 lifts with the WR5 spreader
• 44 splits on 1" (25.4mm) grade 8 nuts using the NC3241 nut splitter
• 28 lifts of an RC104 cylinder