UltraSlim W-Series Torque Wrench
UltraSlim Bi-Hexagonal Cassettes
Accessing narrow spaces normally requires significantly reducing the width of the torque wrench. For the tool operator, this has always meant vastly reduced tool durability, and/or reduced torque output. By using the highest grade materials, perfecting the geometry, and placing the positioning handle on top of the tool for safe fastening, Enerpac UltraSlim cassettes are able to provide greater torque, get into tighter spaces, and vastly outperform the competition in product durability.
• Lean, stepped width design allows tool to be mounted over bolts where other tools won’t fit
• Bi-Hexagonal cassette allows twice as many positioning points on nut or bolt
• Robust top mounted handle stays out of the way, providing safe fastening in hard to reach areas
• Uses same drive unit as standard W-series hexagon cassettes
• Premium components provide best-in-class endurance compared to other limited access tools
Ease of Use
• Few moving parts are easily accessible for quick field maintenance
• Fast release drive unit enables rapid exchange of cassettes, no tools required
• Top mounted straight handle for improved tool handling and safety
• Constant torque output provides accuracy of ± 3% across the full stroke
• ATEX declared. Calibration certificate included. All UltraSlim Series cassettes are CE - ATEX declared and are shipped complete with a calibration certificate.