FF120 Flange Facing Tool
Enerpac’s FF120 Quickface is a lightweight, easy to use, safe and compact tool that can be used to quickly resurface a flange face. It is easy to use and only requires one person to operate.
- Makes refacing easy – hand operated machine tool can be set up anywhere without the need for air, electric or hydraulic power
- Lightweight and portable (15 kg in storage box)
- Adjustable cutting head for reface of flat flange surfaces of pipes with flange OD facing range 25,4 - 304,8 mm [1 - 12 inch]
- Interchangeable collets for ID mounting range 25,4 - 152,4 mm [1-6 inch] allow the user to work on many different flanges with minimal time between set-ups
- Interchangeable lead screws suitable for refacing damaged raised-face (RF), flat-face (FF) or lens-ring joint flanges
- Tool body with expanding collets centers itself providing real concentric operation
FF-120 Supplied with carrying case, interchangeable collets, and cutting blades
Pipe Flange Cutting Diameter Range ø 25-305 mm / 1-12"
Internal Pipe Mounting Range ø 25-152 mm / 1-6"
Cutting Resultant Roughness Ra 3,2 - 12,5 μ