The right lubricant quantity at the right time
SKF lubrication systems for industrial applications provide the appropriate lubrication quantity at the correct intervals, minimizing friction and wear and optimizing bearing and machinery service life.
Designed to lubricate individual machines or complete plants, SKF lubrication systems provide proper, precise lubricant replenishment to all required points, enabling a range of benefits in the process:
- Significant savings in repair and spare costs
- Increased machine reliability
- Up to 50% savings in lubricant costs due to accurate timing and dosing of lubricants
- Fewer shutdowns and production losses
- Reduced environmental impact
- Greater workers' safety
- Designed to provide a relatively simple and inexpensive method of centralizing or automating the lubrication process
- Electrical pumps are vibration-resistant and shock-resistant for use on mobile equipment
- Solid block-type SSV metering valves will not leak under pressure
SKF offers a comprehensive range for both oil and grease lubrication. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.