Benefits of an automatic lubrication system
Lower maintenance cost and longer service life
• Bearing, gear and chain life are increased by applying small measured amounts of lubricant frequently while the machine is operating, thereby improving machine life.
• Labour for manual, point-by-point lubrication is eliminated.
• Labour for repair is reduced due to fewer bearing failures.
• Eliminates lost production due to required machine shut-down time for manual lubrication.
• Prevents accidents that can occur trying to manually lubricate hard-to-reach lubrication points.
Lower energy cost
• Improved lubrication for bearings, gears and chains translates to lower friction and lower energy cost.
• Lincoln systems measure the exact amount of lubricant required. Waste, product contamination and spillage issues are substantially reduced.