PTJ, 5DA, SCJ - Series Monostrand Stressing Tools
- Durable, field-proven designs, with “soft-grip” ergonomic handles reduce operator fatigue
- Single-acting PTJ models, with spring-seating and optional power-seating are equipped with the new Enerpac RC Post-tensioning cylinders with a 254 mm stroke, ideal for slab-on-grade applications
- Double-acting DA models have an 216 mm stroke and are machined from a steel billet; feature standard powerseating and “gun-drilled” internal hydraulic passages
- All jacks have a standard 3" nose assembly. Longer nose assemblies are available as accessories for all models
- A full line of grippers is available to tension common strand diameters
- Complete offering of Enerpac parts and soft kits allow quick and easy service.